etaLINK 3000 – contactless, inductive charging with 3 kW
QUICK INSTALLATION • 24/7 FLEET USAGE • MAINTENANCE-FREE
The patented etaLINK 3000 system was developed for inductive charging of industrial vehicles within the area of mobile robotics and wireless charging AGV. With our design, the chargers take into account the intelligence and autonomy of the new generation of robotics systems. They can be easily and independently installed and provide the vehicle with all relevant data. The absence of mechanical charging contacts makes it easy to integrate charging the battery into existing processes and thus an intermediate charge of the batteries is possible. This saves time and eliminates the potential dangers posed by open contacts. The etaLINK charging systems are maintenance-free and enable uninterrupted operation over many years. Furthermore, the inductive charger works with any type of battery.
The contactless charging solution for AGV’s, robots and forklifts in industrial environments. Simply stopping your vehicle at the charging position will start your charging process. Thanks to the contact free design, the system may be installed wherever your process requires. There are no trip hazards and charging will start within less than a second. For optimized charging of Lithium batteries a CAN-interface to communicate with your vehicle components is part of the system.
Flexible in design and easy to integrate
The patented charging technology from Wiferion consists of a stationary transmitter unit with wallbox and charging pad as well as receiving electronics, which is installed in the AGVs and FFZ by plug & play. If a vehicle drives on or next to the charging station, the charging process begins in less than a second. It does not matter from which direction the charging station is approached. An integrated CAN interface transmits data on the battery status and energy level to the fleet management. etaLINK 3000, like the etaLINK 12000 system, is compatible with all available battery systems.
More about etaLINK 3000 in the media section
- etaLINK achieves efficiency of up to 93% during the transfer of energy.
- The charging process begins within 1 second.
- The system complies with the IP65 & IP68 protection class, making it suitable for use outdoors and in harsh environments.
- AGVs and other logistics vehicles can simply be driven up to the charging pad from any direction and a high position tolerance is guaranteed.
- Thanks to their small dimensions, the mobile units can even be fitted into compact vehicles.
- Management, consumption and telemetry data is transferred to the charging pads contactlessly via infrared interfaces, allowing the system to be digitally integrated into the logistics process.
- In-Process-Charging may reduce the amount of peak current provided by your energy supplier.
- One charging pad can be used by a vast number of different vehicles.
- Changes to building infrastructure and special charging areas are not necessary.
- Wear parts, damage caused by improper use and problems caused by contamination all become things of the past.
Specifications etaLINK 3000
|Continuous charging power||3000 W|
|Charging voltage||15 – 60 V|
|Charging current||60 A|
|Protection class||IP65 und IP68|
|Optimum distance||15 – 40 mm|
|Position tolerance||+/– 30 mm|
|Also available in an elongated shape for integration into the side of flat vehicles.|
Now with a even more compact 2nd generation mobile electronics!