Practical Report: Energy Supply for Industrial Trucks and AGVs in Industry and Logistics
The best Solutions for your Energy Supply in the Industry
What are the advantages of lithium-ion batteries for industrial applications and what charging concepts do they require?
Download our Practical Report for free
Pratical Report: Energy Supply
Whether forklift trucks, automated guided vehicles (AGVs), autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) or the classic “ant” – modern industrial trucks in industry and logistics are now predominantly equipped with powerful lithium-ion batteries. Lithium-ion technology offers significant advantages over lead-acid technology in terms of performance, durability, efficiency and handling. A real game changer is the batteries’ ability to be charged intermediately. Vehicle batteries previously had to be fully discharged to avoid a memory effect whereas, lithium-ion batteries allow many partial charges at any given energy level.
- I. Editorial
- II. The Lithium-ion-Battery
- III. Battery charging with cables
- IV. Battery charging with sliding contacts
- V. Battery charging with inductive conductor lines
- VI. Battery charging with inductive point chargers
- VII. Comparison of charging systems for lithium-ion batteries
- VIII. About Wiferion
Do you have questions?
+49 (0) 7611 542 67 0